Student Athlete Forms

Incoming Student-Athletes

All new student-athletes (freshmen, transfers, or first-year players) MUST have these forms on file prior to participation.  These forms are required before your first practice and help us deliver the best possible service.

The Confidential Health Form and the Athletic Physical Form must be filled out by you and a doctor.  Please mail those two along with Insurance Information Form to:

Wellness and Health Center/ RFC
Goshen College
1700 South Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526

Returning Student-Athletes

You MUST fill out updated insurance and student-athlete information forms renewing consent and updating with the latest information.  These forms MUST be completed before the first day of practice and will affect your eligibility for competition.